The nationals dates
2024 – TBC
The Nationals is gloveglu Academy’s biggest Goalkeeping Camp! It is open to Keepers of all abilities and ages 8-16
A 3 day, 2 night camp led by gloveglu Academy Director & ex Fulham and Tottenham Hotspur Goalkeeper Coach Martin Brennan.
Martin is joined by professional keepers and other top class professional Goalkeeper coaches.
It is a unique opportunity to be totally absorbed in goalkeeping for 3 days and to learn from some of the best coaches in the game.Enquire Now
- 3 days of top-class coaching
- Train with professional goalkeeper coach’s
- £100 worth of gloveglu kit and products
- All accommodation & meals
WHAT TO EXPECT
EXAMPLE OF A DAY AT THE NATIONALS
9am – Breakfast
9:30am – Camp Briefing
10am – Training Session 1
12pm – Lunch
1pm – Classroom Workshop 1
2pm – Training Session 2
4pm – Classroom Workshop 2
5pm – Dinner
6pm – Meet a pro Keeper
7pm – Training Session 3
8pm – Snacks & Camp event
10pm – Advised to bedrooms
- EFFECTIVE HAND SHAPES
- DIFFERENT STYLES OF SHOT STOPPING
- BEOCMING MORE EFFECTIVE ON BLOCK SAVES
- TACTICAL PLAYING OUT FROM THE BACK
- DEALING WITH CROSSES & HIGH/LOW BALLS
- ALL ASPECTS OF GOALKEEPING TECHNIQUE
- Q&A WITH PRO KEEPERS
- HOW TO PLAY OUT FROM THE BACK
- TARGET SETTING
- PLANNING YOUR WARM UPS
- HOW TO DEAL WITH MISTAKES
- GOALKEEPING TACTICAL WORKSHOPS
LAST YEAR'S ITINERARY
See what our 2022 Keepers thought!
We asked some of our goalkeepers, their parents and our coaches what they thought about The Nationals 2022.
The inaugural camp was a huge success, with 40 keepers aged 8-16 staying at Harrow School. The group got along excellently, had a lot of fun and became better keepers in the process. Many are returning next year. There are limited spaces available!
The Nationals 2024 will be even bigger and better than our 2023 camp, which saw almost 100 goalkeepers attend from 15 different countries!
Be the first to find out the 2024 details by registering your interest below!